Are you asking yourself,
How Can I continue to work (or return to work)
and THRIVE in My Career when
I Live with a chronic illness?
Are you motivated to EXCEL in your career, but
chronic illness seems to derail your plans?
Does this sound like you?
Whether you're newly diagnosed or have been living with a chronic illness for years, you probably have questions, fears and concerns about your ability to maintain a career.
- You get a lot of satisfaction from working.
- You're really good at what you do.
- You want and need to keep working for many more years to come.
- Chronic illness is affecting your work.
How do I know?
Because I've been there! My name is Rosalind Joffe, author of Women, Work and Autoimmune Disease: Keep Working, Girlfriend! I've been living and working with chronic illness since 1978 and Iíve struggled and succeeded to stay in the workplace.
Are you wondering ...
In 2004, I founded cicoach.com, a career coaching firm for people living with chronic illness to help them answer these questions. I've worked with hundreds of people, probably a lot like you, and I know what it takes to achieve workplace success when you have a chronic illness.
- Q: What's the best job for me, now that my health is so unpredictable?
- Q: How will I be able to keep working if I canít work the way I used to?
- Q: How will chronic illness impact my skills?
- Q: What will people think of me?
- Q: Who would hire me for a new job, now that I have a chronic illness?
The Keep Working with Chronic Illness Workbook
Your "Go To" Guide
Now, you can bring home my specialized career coaching program, with this downloadable, self study resource, full of career success and job search strategies that you can tailor TO YOUR NEEDS.
The Keep Working with Chronic Illness Workbook addresses all of the limitations and challenges that you worry and wonder about, including but not limited to,
- Listen to your body without becoming overwhelmed by fear or self-pity.
- Make an honest assessment of your workplace skills now that chronic illness is a factor.
- Take an inventory of the continual and periodic symptoms of your illness.
- Determine how these symptoms will impact your workplace performance.
- Decide if your current job is meeting your needs.
- Figure out what you need in a new job.
- Prepare a winning resume, even if your illness has impacted your job history.
- Build a network of supporters to help you find the perfect job.
- Discuss your chronic illness during the interview process.
- Evaluate if a job offer is right for you.
Take a look to see what you'll learn:
Just imagine what you could do with all of
this information AND the practical steps to
Would you like to . . .
The Keep Working with Chronic Illness Workbook will help you do all of that!
Remember when you purchaseÖ
- Q: Feel more certain about your career path?
- Q: Feel more confident in your abilities?
- Q: Gain peace of mind by finally taking action on what's been worrying you?
- Q: Feel your self-esteem soar when you're fulfilling your potential?
- Q: Reduce the stress of working in an environment that is toxic to you?
- Q: Achieve better health by working in an environment that suits you?
your instantly downloadable pdf
Keep Working with Chronic Illness Workbook
you also get this added bonus:
A 20 MINUTE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION with me, chronic illness career coach, Rosalind Joffe.Together, we will explore how this workbook can help you achieve the changes you seek. You will leave our call armed with a concrete action plan for applying the tools and strategies in this workbook to your unique situation.
THE PRICE? $24
and that includes the 35 page workbook + the 20 minute phone consult.
You might be thinking . . .
“I can't afford this workbook!”
”I don't have the physical or mental strength to deal with it!”
”I've already done career stuff…and it hasn’t helped! “
But the truth is:
- The instantly downloadable Keep Working with Chronic Illness Workbook is ONLY $24.
- How much is it costing you to do nothing? Ask yourself this: How much will it cost you to lose out on new job opportunities? How much will it cost you to lose your job because of how you've handled your chronic illness issues when you simply just didn't know how to do it differently? Don't let that happen!
- If you're like so many of us with chronic illness, you're tired and you're in pain. Are you thinking, ďIíve already got way too much on my plate. Iím too busy and stressed out to take on anything else.Ē But this resource will HELP reduce your stress, not add to it! Because it's self-directed, this is one thing that you can do at your own pace. And I will even speak with you, one-on-one, to plan the absolute best way for you to proceed.
- I honestly wish this werenít the case, but there is simply no other career resource out there like this one. Every single career success strategy in this workbook was designed for people living with chronic illness. And each one can easily be tailored to meet your unique situation and needs. This is not a one-time experienceóitís something you can come back to it again and again as your career and/or health situation changes.
Remember! When you purchase the Keep
Working with Chronic Illness Workbook, you get:
The 35-page instantly downloadable PDF Workbook, includes daily self-observation exercises, self-coaching questions, career assessments and step-by-step job search strategies. Each item is specifically geared to help you thrive in your career when you are also living with a chronic illness.
A one-on-one telephone session with chronic illness career coach, Rosalind Joffe.
You CAN thrive in your career, even with chronic illness.
But only if you take action and start now!
Your INVESTMENT In Improving Your Career potential IS $24.
to top of page